Combined Districts Kart Club will be hosting Round 3 of the 2019 NSW State Championship at Lithgow City Raceway October 4-6.
This page will be updated with all the relevant event information
- Program Full Program in PDF format
- 2019 State Championship Series Regulations
- NSW State Championship Round 3 Sup Regs
- Combined October 2019 Permit
- Points standing and results after round 3
- Pit Allocation List
- Pit numbered map 2019 State Titles 5×7 Pit spaces will be allocated on receipt of pit allocation form and entry. All pit spaces are 7m x 5m
- Accommodation and Camping information
- Timetable Lithgow 2019 Timetable is in draft until entries close. All classes will have 5 practice sessions on Friday. Transponders to be fitted
- Control Fuel supplier will be 7 Eleven Lithgow next to Mcdonalds, Premium 98 ULP
- Canteen and job Roster (please let us know if you can help for a shift or 2, 3 shifts will qualify for Club championship and a pit spot in the Club area)
- Track Facts page has gearing guide, lap records and track info
- Safety Light System operation, click the link for info about its operation.
The track is open for Practice every weekend other than pre bookings listed on the Calendar Page (any variations will be updated on the website and the clubs Facebook page. Practice fee is $50.00 per driver per day. Weekday practice may be available by appointment. The track can also be privately hired (contact [email protected]). The track will not be available for any State Championship competitors to practice from Monday prior to the meeting (rule N2.1J)