Combined Districts Kart Club will be hosting Round 3 of the 2019 NSW State Championship at Lithgow City Raceway October 4-6.
This page will be updated with all the relevant event information
- 2019 State Championship Series Regulations
- Round 3 Sup Regs
- Points standing after round 2
- Pit Allocation Form 2019 Rnd3 State Titles
- Pit numbered map 2019 State Titles 5×7 Pit spaces will be allocated on receipt of pit allocation form and entry. All pit spaces are 7m x 5m
- Accommodation and Camping information
- Timetable Lithgow 2019 Timetable is in draft until entries close. All classes will have 5 practice sessions on Friday. Transponders to be fitted
- Control Fuel supplier will be 7 Eleven Lithgow next to Mcdonalds
- Canteen & BBQ Roster
- Track Facts page has gearing guide, lap records and track info
- Safety Light System operation, click the link for info about its operation.
The track is open for Practice every weekend other than pre bookings listed on the Calendar Page (any variations will be updated on the website and the clubs Facebook page. Practice fee is $50.00 per driver per day. Weekday practice may be available by appointment. The track can also be privately hired (contact [email protected]). The track will not be available for any State Championship competitors to practice from Monday prior to the meeting (rule N2.1J)