Our next race meeting will be round 6 of the CDKC Club Championship and your last chance to test under race conditions before “Readleaf Resorts” round 3 of the NSW State Championships (at Lithgow September 28-30). The format for August 12 will be qualifying, 3 heats and a 15 Lap Final.
CMS entries will open soon and will close Wednesday August 8, late entries will be accepted with the late entry fee until 4.00pm Saturday August 11.
- Entries will NOT be accepted after 4.00pm Saturday August 11. No Sunday morning entries accepted (Processing entries on Sunday delays the start of racing too long with the new systems, apologies).
- Your entry must have the correct transponder number
- Scrutineering form must be in by 4.00pm Saturday August 11. If you will not be there please email to [email protected]
Don’t forget this meeting will also have control fuel from 7 Eleven Lithgow
The track will be available for practice Saturday August 11 9.00am to 4.00pm and all other weekends other than track bookings listed on calendar page.
We will need help in the Canteen for Sunday August 12 please contact [email protected] if you can help
Please also remember the CDKC AGM is on in the Club house Saturday August 11 @ 6.00pm, all members welcome. Details on the AGM page
Proposed race order (dependent on entries received, we will accommodate any KA Kart)
- Cadet 9
- KA4 Junior Heavy
- KA3 Senior Light, Medium, Heavy, KA4 Senior
- Cadet 12
- KA4 Junior Light
- KA3 Junior
- TAG Restricted Light and Medium and 4 Stroke Super 4 ( Torini, Briggs and Subaru, VEGA VHA Tyres @ 160KG)
- TAG Light and Heavy