Combined Districts Kart Club aims to deliver good quality race meetings that caters for all levels of ability as well as actively promoting a family friendly environment.
- Conduct race meetings in accordance with the Karting Australia (KA) rules & regulations.
- Treat people with dignity, be open, respectful, ethical and accountable in our behaviour and outcomes
- Maintain high quality services and continuous improvement
- Value input from members and other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with CDKC Constitution
- Consider member and stakeholder safety at all times.
Below is the links to the CDKC Business Plan and the results of the 2013 members survey. The committee are committed to developing the products and servcies offered to ensure that our mission and vision are met. We welcome feedback at all times via email to [email protected]