- You must be a CDKC member to score points.
- To be eligible for the championship results, you must qualify via a day volunteering for the club. This can be officiating, facility maintenance, facility improvements or if you have any special skills or assets the club could be in need of, please let us know. This must be complete by end of the day of the final round. It is strongly advised to get your qualification done early in the season.
Below is a list of things the club needs help with to run the facility and race meetings, that will qualify your driver.
- All race meetings need a person to operate the safety lights.
- All race meetings need a person to operate the timing system.
- All race meetings need officials (Clerk of Course’s, Steward’s, Scrutineer’s, Grid Marshal, Weigh Marshal)
- Current projects.
- Extending roo fence.
- Build Tyre protection bundles.
- Complete cabling for pit lane timing loops.
- Run power to Turn 7 for additional Camera.
- Complete tower sewer system
- Crack sealing track surface
- Secure V8 tyres from next Bathurst event or other events and organize logistics.
- Track and facility maintenance, fencing, mowing, cleaning, electrical work, plumbing work.
- We are also open to any suggestions of things that you can see that need to be improved or repaired around the track that may suit your skill set.
- For those that are time poor, there is also a “gold membership” option for club membership. This includes club championship qualification.
2020 Club Championship Winners
CLUB CHAMP POINT SCORE rules 2019 Please remember to qualify you must carry out a day’s volunteer work for the club.
2019 will again see the club champions race for free race entry at rounds of the 2020 Club Championship
2018 Club Championship
Cadet Overall Dual Winners Luke Ferguson and Marshall Crofts
Junior Champion Lewis Buhagiar
Senior Champion Joshua Buchan
- All class winners: Club Championship winners
- CLUB CHAMP POINT SCORE rules 2018
- Points Round 6 CDKC Club Championship
2017 Club Championship
Cadet 9/Cadet 12. Dual Winners James Freeburn and William Lowing
Juniors. Winner Joshua Buchan
Seniors. Winner Cameron Kendall