We have a working B planned for August 4 and 5 at the track. The jobs to be done will be updated below. If you have any special skills that suit any of these jobs or if you can just supply some extra man or women power. We would love some help. A full day at the Working B will not only be a great help to your club but can also qualify your driver for the club championship.
We are looking for people to take the leadership role in each of these task’s or just help. Please email [email protected] to let us know if you can lead a task or help, we will need to know the number of helpers so we can organise supplies for the day.
- Concrete improvements to the curbs at turn 2, 6 and 8
- Installation of drainage pit and plumbing on main straight.
- Upgrade 1 tyre barrier, Siberia.
- Electrical repairs in stewards room
- Electrical repairs to pit power outlets
- Modify start light wiring
- Repairs to PA speakers in pits
- Painting of curbs
- Repair door seal on cool room.
- General clean up
Volunteer’s Saturday 4th
Volunteer’s Sunday 5th