Practice at Lithgow
Practice must be booked and paid for electronically prior to coming to the track.
This is a 2 step process
- “Sign On” by clicking this link https://www.kartingnsw.com.au/practice-sign-on/ Be sure to select “Combined Districts Kart Club” from the drop down list of clubs and fill in your details accurately. You will get a confirmation email back from CDKC if done correctly.
- Payment must be made direct to Combined Districts Kart Club BSB 032 273 Account Number 227370.
- CDKC Members: $25 per driver
- Non CDKC Members: $50 per driver
The track is available every weekend (other than race days or track hires listed in the calendar) and can be available weekdays. For weekday practice you MUST sign on 24 hours prior and availability will be confirmed via the email provided on your sign on digital form.
- All visitors to the track must also log each days visit via the Q reader. These are placed around the venue (a sample is below), you may need to download a Q reader app to your device.
- All drivers and visitors must comply with the relevant “COVID Safe” guidelines
- Please make yourself aware of the KNSW and club practice guidelines.
- Covid Safe guidelines Full-KNSW-Guidelines-4-January-2021_