Practice at Lithgow
Practice must be booked and paid for electronically prior to coming to the track.
This is a 2 step process
- “Sign On” by clicking this link https://www.kartingnsw.com.au/practice-sign-on/ Be sure to select “Combined Districts Kart Club” from the drop down list of clubs and fill in your details. You will get a confirmation email back from CDKC if done correctly.
- Payment must be made direct to Combined Districts Kart Club BSB 032 273 Account Number 227370.
- CDKC Members: $25 per driver
- Non CDKC Members: $50 per driver
- All visitors to the track must also log each days visit via the Q reader. These are placed around the venue (a sample is below), you may need to download a Q reader app to your device.
- All drivers and visitors must comply with the relevant “COVID Safe” guidelines
- Please make yourself aware of the KNSW and club practice guidelines.
- Covid Safe guidelines Full-KNSW-Guidelines-4-January-2021_