Our next race meeting at Lithgow City Raceway will be on Sunday April 10. This will be round 2 of the Club Championship and will also feature a 50 lapper for Novice and Rookie competitors.
Class racing is open to all KNSW classes (if you class is not listed on the entry portal, contact us for details). The track will be available for practice on Friday April 8 and Saturday April 9 (all drivers must sign on for practice via the sign on page on the CDKC web site prior to going on track).
Entries are now open and will close for the meeting on Thursday April 7.
50 lap Novice/Rookie race detail:
- The 50-lap race will take place after the finals of class racing.
- The race entry is open to all Novice and Rookie drivers entered class racing on the day (a separate 50 Lap Classic entry must be completed), karts in this race must comply with Novice and Rookie class rules.
- The first 32 entries will be accepted.
- The start grid order will be Rookies to the front and each class will be gridded in reverse order of the class final for that class.
- Rookies will have a 1 lap handicap
If you need to hire a club transponder please let us know before you enter so we can allocate a transponder number to you so you can lodge a complete and correct entry.
If you have a new licence and need to complete an OLT prior to racing, please complete your written driving test and forward this to [email protected] You will also need to complete the on track observed practice on Saturday April 09.
Proposed Race Order
- TAG Restricted Light & Senior Performance
- Junior Light
- TAG Light & TAG Restricted Heavy
- Junior Performance and Junior Heavy