Combined Districts Karting Club

Club Update

During this period of uncertainty most of our activities including Karting are in a period of hibernation. Our race meetings and practice at the track are on hold until it is safe for to resume operation. The committee have reviewed the potential effects on the club and circuit as a result of having no income through this period. We do have fixed costs associated with our facility at Lithgow and we will keep maintaining the facility so we are ready to go racing as soon as it safe to do so. Fortunately the clubs finances are in good order and we can ride out this interruption for a period of time that (based on current reports) will outlast the closure period.

We urge all Karter’s to stay safe and follow the health & safety guidelines, so we all get back to normality soon