The Club Championship Presentation at Lithgow on December 10 with a free lunch and practice and not run a race meeting. We will also run a “Come and Try Day” so you can give your hard working pit crew, long suffering family or friends a taste of karting, details below.
Programme for Come & Try 10th December 2016
- 8.30 am Safety briefing and confirmation of registration in club house. (compulsory for come and try drivers)
- 9.00am- 9.30am Practice KA licence holders
- 9.30am- Cadet 9/12 come & try session 5 laps, 2 karts on track
- Junior Come and Try, 2 karts on track
- Seniors Come and Try, 2 karts on track.
- 11.15 am Close of Come & try session and track.
- 11.45 am Lunch and presentation including recognition of club volunteers.
- Santa will be making an appearance, Parents if you have any messages or parcels for Santa they can be dropped at the Canteen until 11.00am
- Open practice to all licence holders @ 10min sessions – cadet/jnr/snr
- Further Come and Try sessions if required
- Close track at 5pm
Please note that Karts for come and try participants are not supplied by the club, the intention for the day is for our regular karter’s to be able bring their pitcrew, friends and family and give them a drive.
All Come and Try participants must attend drivers briefing and complete indemnity forms prior to driving.