There are many good reasons to get your entry in for this Sunday February 19 at Lithgow
- Last chance to race on the track before it is re surfaced
- Support your club and karting with your entry. Lithgow City Raceway is owned by CDKC, every cent spent at our track goes back in to karting. Our track re surface is going to cost over $200 000.00, please support us with your entry this week
- It is Round 1 of the 2017 CDKC club championship, Cadet, Junior and Senior winners of the 2017 Championship receive FREE entry, and Lunch for 2018 Club Championship rounds.
- It is Round 1 of the NSW DD2 Cup
- Practice, 4 heats and a Final for all classes on Sunday
- Come and try for your mates and pit crew Saturday and Sunday
- Entries close on CMS Thursday, late entries can be accepted until 7.30am Sunday