CDKC is run by an elected committee, with the help of volunteers for the benefit of CDKC members and to keep our Lithgow circuit operational, safe and with the goal of consistently improving our facilities and race meetings.
We are one of the few clubs that own our circuit and all of the facilities. The past and future of our circuit and club has been and will be guided by the passion and commitment of its members and there is always work to be done and things that members can assist with to avoid having to pay commercial rates and keep the costs down for Karter’s.
Recent works have included:
- Building the covered out grid
- Upgrades to the pit area and roadways
- Drainage improvements
- Restructure of the Race Secretaries office and Stewards Room
Major projects that are in the immediate future are:
- Track resurfacing(proposed for Feb 2017 project well underway). Will require help with kerbs and line painting when resurface done.
- Replacement/repair of the clubhouse roof (Need some help)
Race meeting and operations related help required:
- We need some more people to help with and learn how to run the CMS race system
- We need more people to help with Canteen operations
- We need more help with Race Secretary operations
- We need some help with out IT/circuit lights
Our club has been blessed with the passion of past and present committee members, please consider if you can add some value to the future of your club. All positions will be declared vacant at out upcoming AGM and we would encourage you to get involved.
Areas that the committee could benefit from that we do not have the resources for currently are :
- IT (Systems at Lithgow, CMS, Lighting)
- Advertising, promotion, sponsorship and grants
If you would like to know more about how your skills could help CDKC please speak with Belinda Colombrita ([email protected] or 0409 740 817), Russell Becker ([email protected] or 0417 113 717) or any of the CDKC Committee.