This information applies to CLUB DAYS only, other meetings as per Sup Regs.
CDKC pre entries will be accepted on KNSW Entry Portal or App until the Thursday night preceding a race meeting. Late entries will be accepted after the close of “on line” up until 4.00 pm on the day prior to race day and the late entry fee will be charged.
If you have pre entered and your circumstances change to prevent you from racing we will credit or refund your entry provided you have notified the president or race secretary via email by 5.00pm the day before the race meeting.
We have set this as the club policy not to gain extra late fees but to be able to provide all Karter’s with a better organised and more enjoyable day at Lithgow. As a result of having entries complete by Thursday night we can.
- Sort class groups, so Karter’s get the best value from their day
- Sort race order to best fit with multiple class or family entries
- Be able to advertise race order so Karter’s can be prepared for the day
- Be able to start the race meeting on time
- More accurately cater for the canteen
- Avoid having volunteers making last minute changes to race order, class groups and race systems
If we do this successfully you will have a better chance of a great days racing and finish at a reasonable time to enjoy your drive home. We do want to give every one the chance to enter and race and we value your entry.